HUSNG.com is hosting a 7 day poker camp in the Colorado Rockies for a one-of-a-kind experience. Not only is this a getaway experience in a pristine Colorado villa, it's a chance to get some serious poker coaching. There'll be 4 coaches there (including me as a student) learning the intricacies of heads-up poker.
When: There are 2x 7-day camps available.
- Sep 20 - 27
- Sep 27 - Oct 4
Where: Keystone, Colorado in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. 90 minutes from Denver.
Cost: $1900 - $3300 depending on the type of room you want (plus airfare).
- Room (shared or private)
- Minimum 15 hours of private coaching
- Plenty more informal coaching and strategy talk
- All breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Alcohol (beer, wine, liquor)
- Laundry & cleaning service
- Transportation (airport, restaurants, activities)
Rooms Available: individual suite ($3300) and group room ($1900)
For more info about the coaches that will attending and the trip itself, click here.
Why you should attend
- A great opportunity to learn from some of the game's best & brightest players
- Chance to kick it with me and meet like-minded players
- Excellent opportunity to connect with a long-term study buddy who's all-in just like you
- Total immersion training experiences give 10-100x the benefit of self study
- Hosted in an idyllic mountain paradise - get a mix of great outdoors while your improve your game
Why I'm Attending
- Heads-up and 3-handed play has always been my weakest area and to become a world champion I need to be well versed in all aspects of my game
- The easiest & fastest way to improve a skill is to learn from people who are doing that skill at the highest level (HUSNG.com has been the authority on heads-up strategy for a long time)
- I'm always looking to meet new poker friends and have new experiences - this is too perfect to pass up
I know it's a lot of money, but believe it's worth it on so many levels. A lot is included in this experience for a 7-day camp (room, food, booze, transportation, coaching).
15 hours of coaching from 4 pros is worth the money alone. Think about it, an average poker coach charges $100 per hour. That would be $1500. For $1900 you're getting PRO coaching plus the trip of a lifetime.
Remember this is a pilot project by these guys to see if this works, this isn't a money making scheme (far from it). "My goal has always been to give people the highest value, I've never been interested in charging people for something if I don't feel it's worth it" - Ryan, owner of HUSNG.
I will be there for the second session, Sep 27 to Oct 4th. If you can only make it the first week, I still strongly encourage you to attend. Training with this team is going to be an absolute game changer, and an opportunity you don't want to miss.
Interested in Attending?
A lot of spots will be filled by now so I don't personally know all that is left. But if you're interested, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to book your trip. Or you can email me email@example.com if you want more info from me. They can also help book a flight if you need one.
Let us know why. I'm interested in trying to plan something like this in the future hosted by us Gripsters.