Evan 'Gripsed' Jarvis
While it is indisputable that everyone can benefit from professional guidance, an equal and opposing truth is that not everyone is ready to be helped. If you’re experiencing the desire to make changes to your life or poker game, then one-on-one coaching with me may be for you. And my coaching programs go beyond your performance at the tables and show you how the way you live affects the way you play. We then take steps to modify your course so you can reach your goals.
Here’s what I promise you:
I’ll help you identify the best next step to take, and help you find the motivation to follow through on taking that step so that you can open up a new level of experience in your life.
- I will work WITH you if you will work with me.
- I will not work FOR you if you don’t intend to do your share.
- I can only show you the path; I cannot walk it for you.
My greatest reward in coaching comes from seeing the progress that clients make between sessions. It’s what keeps me motivated to continue to do what I do.
10+ years experience as a professional poker player (cash, MTT, live)
Author of Chapter 1 in Jonathan Little's Excelling at No Limit Hold'em
Worked closely with Greg Merson, Tony Gregg, Griffin Benger, Charlie Carrel & others
$1,000,000+ in live and online tournament winnings
- Experience playing from micro stakes to high stakes both live & online
- I have never gone broke in my career as a poker player
Personal Coaching Qualifications
- Holistic Life Coach Level 2 (C.H.E.K. Institute)
- Thai Massage Therapist Level 2 (Lotus Palm Institute)
- Yoga Instructor (300+ Hour Certification)
- Reiki Master